The golf course is open every day at 8:00 am
The mask is mandatory inside the Clubhouse. It’s the law !!!
You must book online 3 days in advance at 7:30 a.m. or you call the reservations ligne 514-631-4653 at 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.. You may reserve 4 players per tee time. The first tee time is at 8:00 am
The carts have been modified with a partition, you don’t need to reserve your cart anymore.
There is no access to bag storage at this time, nor access to the locker room. (We are waiting for the “ok” from public health.) The bathroom inside the Clubhouse are open but maximum 2 persons at a time. The bathroom at the snack bar are open 1 person at a time.
The Snack bar will be open from (Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The driving range is open every day from 8:30 am until 5:45 pm. You don’t need a reservation. It is open to the public, and you can buy your bucket of balls at the pro-shop or you may use your Dorval golf card at the machine.
Do not come to the golf course if you experience symptoms of COVID-19
• Golfers must arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before their tee times.
• Shoes must be changed in the parking area.
• The drop bag area must remain closed.
• Golfers are responsible for handling their own equipment.
• Only the course, snack bar, practice areas, Pro-shop and toilets will be accessible to players.
• Golfers must leave immediately after completing their round of golf (except if you want to go to the Resto-bar ). No handshakes or social time in the parking lot are permitted.
• Golfers will have to wash their hands at the entrance of the pro-shop, wear a mask and only 3 people at a time are permitted in the Pro-shop, keeping the 2 meters distance
For Dorval residents . Dorval resident card must be present your card below the plexiglass at the pro-shop, with the bar code on top, so that the cashier can scan it.
For public golfers, Your golf passes must be presented to the cashier or pay preferably by credit or debit card.
• A punched receipt will be given to you as in the past and Should then be shown to the starter through the plexiglass.
• It is forbidden to touch the flags or the equipment of other players.
• If the ball touches the flag or stops on the “cup” (consider having successfully putted.)
• There are no rakes in the sand trap; level the sand with your feet.
• There are no ball washers, benches, or seed trays.
• Golfers must wait at the tee-off location to be called by the starter.
We can not rent golf set for now
Most of these instructions are those approved by Public Health. Therefore, no gathering and any nonobservance or disregard of security procedures will not be tolerated.
Thank you for your understanding and have a good golf season !!!!